zeroDay Market is a sister application to the Deep Web and an illegal online store that can be used to purchase programs with DOSCoin that can aid in Clint Edwards' investigation throughout Welcome to the Game II.
While the Shadow Market is used for hardware, the zeroDay Market simply installs software to Clint's computer upon purchase. Some products install instantly while others take a few seconds.
Products[edit | edit source]
The products listed in the zeroDay Market are:
- skyBREAK - Allows cracking of local Wi-Fi networks through the skyBREAK console. This software is the tool itself used for hacking and is required for the WPA and WPA2 libs. (Costs 8 DOS Coins)
- skyBREAK - WPA lib - This upgrades the skyBREAK to be able to crack WPA networks (Costs 30 DOS Coins)
- skyBREAK - WPA2 lib - This upgrades the skyBREAK to be able to crack WPA2 networks (Costs 45 DOS Coins)
- Backdoor Hack - This is allows Clint to steal DOS Coins each time a hack is blocked. This is a one time use and has to be re-bought, it also does not work with ZoneWall hacks. (Costs 1 DOS Coin)
- Motion Alert - This makes it so when your motion sensor is tripped it plays an audio cue along with the visual cue. (Costs 45 DOS Coins)
- VPN Level 1 - This reduces the chance of getting hacked by 20% (Costs 5 DOS Coins)
- VPN Level 2 - This reduces the chance of getting hacked by 40% (Requires VPN Level 1) (Costs 15 DOS Coins)
- VPN Level 3 - This reduces the chance of getting hacked by 60% (Requires VPN Level 2) (Costs 30 DOS Coins)
- VPN Level 4 - This reduces the chance of getting hacked by 80% (Requires VPN Level 3) (Costs 40 DOS Coins)
- VPN Level 5 - This reduces the chance of getting hacked by 99% (Requires VPN Level 4) (Costs 55 DOS Coins)
- Key Cue - This will show a symbol of a key when on a web page of the A.N.N. browser which contains a key code. (Costs 375 DOS Coins)