Steam Achievements is a feature in Welcome to the Game II continued from the original, being a roster of achievements the player's Steam account will be rewarded with for doing specific, optional tasks in the game. There are 26 achievements.
List of achievements
- Ghosting: Hang up on all calls from Adam.
- Knowledge Is Power: Read all the tutorial documents.
- GoodGuyAdam: Finish the tutorial.
- Infiltrator: Hack every Wi-Fi Network.
- Shopping Spree: Buy one of every item on both markets.
- Digital Consumer: Buy one of every item on zeroDay Market.
- Shipping Handler: Buy one of every item on the Shadow Market.
- Night Vision: Find the flashlight while the power is shut off.
- Double Up: Have two or more packages in the dead drop at one time.
- Hold The Door: Die while trying to keep the breather from breaking down the door
- Lore Junkie: Read every interactive note.
- Click Master: Block 20 ZONEWALL hacks in a row.
- Butter Fingers: Lose 20 ZONEWALL hacks in a row.
- Goldfish Memory: Lose the lowest level memDefrager.
- Doll Maker's Pet: Satisfy the Doll Maker.
- Popper Pro: Beat the highest level StackPusher.
- Hookup Master: Beat the highest level nodeHexer.
- Steel Trap: Beat the highest level memDefrager.
- The Professional: Beat the game without any purchases.
- Who's That Lady: Find our special guest.
- The 1%: Beat the game.
- Paid To Sit: Have all 4 VPNs active.
- Paranoid: Have all 4 Motion Sensors active and own Blue Whisper.
- Stack Overload: Lose the lowest level StackPusher.
- I Don't Node: Lose the lowest level nodeHexer.
- Stalker: Visit Adam’s Twitter and YouTube.
- "Who's That Lady" is a reference to The Isley Brothers song "That Lady".